Once an order has been placed, you will receive an email from us with a link to the order details. We include information about the shipping rate the buyer selected. You can mark the order as Shipped once the parcel has been dropped off the same day:
- once an order has been marked as shipped, your customer will be notified
- you cannot revert the shipping status back to pending
- if the wrong tracking number was provided, please notify support to make any adjustments
Be sure to go over the following checklist before shipping:
- does the address on the shipping label match the order?
- have you packed the order well to prevent damage during transit?
- did you include a packing list of what has been sent (instructions)?
- on the order page you can add a note to say when you expect the package to arrive
Many carriers have a selection of flat-rate boxes for small to medium-sized packages. You can use services like pirateship.com to buy stamps online and get reduced shipping rates.
Don't let your hard work go to waste with rushed packing and shipping.